COVID-19: The Clothworkers' Foundation - COVID-19 Emergency Capital Fund
A new £300,000 grant programme available to UK charities and not-for-profits outside London.
Grants up to £5,000 are available for the purchase of essential capital items to adapt or increase services in response to COVID-19. We are strongly advising an early application to this fund as we expect it to be oversubscribed and allocated on a "first come" basis.
Priority will be given to organisations supporting vulnerable and 'at risk' groups within the
Foundation's nine programme areas:
• Alcohol and substance misuse.
• Disadvantaged minority communities.
• Disadvantaged young people.
• Domestic and sexual abuse.
• Older people.
• People with disabilities.
• Prisoners and ex-offenders, and
• Visual impairment.
For more information, visit