Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Support and guidance from Mendip District Council during Coronavirus.
The current national restriction rules are still in place until 2 December 2020 and must be followed until they expire.
23 to 27 December 2020
2 December 2020
Follow the rules for your tier in England
23 November 2020
Government releases Winter Plan for managing coronavirus
5 November 2020
- you cannot meet socially with anyone indoors unless they're in your support bubble
- there are changes to how many people you can meet outside
- you must not travel in the UK or overseas, unless for a specific reason, like education, work or a caring responsibility
Remember - 'Hands. Face. Space.':
- hands - wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds
- face - wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space - stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors)