Premises Licence Transfer Application

Every premises licence must have a premises licence holder (PLH).

The PLH has a dual responsibility with the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) to ensure that the day to day management of the premises is kept in line with legislation and does not breach any conditions or laws. The PLH and DPS can be the same person. However the PLH can be a company whereas the DPS must be a person. To sell alcohol or provide regulated entertainment without a PLH is an offence which could lead to prosecution.

Icon for pdf 1. Transfer application guidance [94.5KB]

Icon for pdf 2. Transfer application form [330.02KB]

Icon for pdf 3. Transfer application consent [63.55KB]

Icon for pdf Notification of change of name or address of Premises Licence Holder [141.16KB]

Premises Licensing Fees 

Please visit our Fees and Charges page for information on our Premises Licensing fees.

Premises Licencing Fees and Charges