Accumulation of Rubbish/Refuse

An accumulation of rubbish may be investigated if there is the possibility it may be a public health concern.

What we can help with

  • Waste attracting vermin on private commercial land
  • Waste causing odour pollution on private commercial land


What other services can help with

  • Overgrown gardens - this is a civil matter however Enforcement may be able to help
  • Fly tipping/abandoned vehicles - please contact our Fly Tipping Team
  • Waste attracting vermin in a domestic property - contact our Private Sector Housing Team on 0300 303 8588 or by emailing


How to make a complaint

Environmental Complaints and Comments