Where can I park my mobile food unit to trade?

Trading in lay-bys is permitted if you have a Street Trading Licence but the police may ask you to move if they believe you are causing a road safety hazard.

Visit the Street Trading page for more information. You are not permitted to trade on any land owned by Mendip District Council.  If you wish to trade on private land e.g. the car park of a store, you must gain permission of the land owner before you trade.  

To register a food business visit Register A Food Business