Do I need a license before I can trade?

Depending upon the type of food business you run you may need a license in addition to registering your food business.

Licenses are required for street trading (mobile traders), sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshment (sale of hot food/drink between the hours 23:00 and 05:30).

Visit the Street Trading and Premises Licence pages for further information.

To register a food business visit Register A Food Business