Apply to name or number single or multiple properties or apply to rename an existing property or properties.
Apply for a Personal Licence application and disclosure form
Apply for a Temporary Events Notice.
Apply for Discretionary Rate Relief
Apply for Discretionary Housing / Council Tax Hardship Payment
Apply for Assisted waste collection
Apply for Contaminated Land information
Apply for Event Notification with Mendip's Safety Advisory Group
Apply for Freedom of Information request
Apply for Food Registration
Apply for a Tree Inspection
Apply for a Street nameplate
Apply for Litter Picking Equipment
Apply for Mandatory Relief - Charitable Organisations or Community Amateur Sports
Apply for Hardship Relief
Apply for information about Council Property or Land
Apply to become a Mendip Market Trader