Postcode Search
Search site

Are you holding the event on Council land?

You will require permission to hold an event on Council land.

To request permission to holding event on Council land , or to hire the Bishops Barn please contact Mendip District Council's Operational Assets team.  

To notify the Safety Advisory Group of your event please use the online form  event notification form or for more information about event safety information for event organisers please visit this web page.

Last modified: 19 July 2017