Postcode Search
Search site

Do I require road closures?

If you would like to close a road for an event, permission is required.

Road Closures for special events are provided under the Town Police Clauses Act 1847 Section 21. These events can vary in size from a small village fete to a large carnival, festival or procession.

Read more about Road Closures for Special Events

To notify the Safety Advisory Group of your event please use the online form  event notification form or for more information about event safety information for event organisers please visit this web page.

Last modified: 19 July 2017