Postcode Search
Search site

Complain about health and safety

You should contact us if your complaint is about a health and safety matter connected with the following type of workplace:

  • offices (except government offices)
  • shops
  • hotels
  • restaurants
  • leisure premises
  • nurseries and playgroups
  • pubs and clubs
  • museums (privately owned)
  • places of worship
  • sheltered accommodation  and care homes

For different types of workplace and other issues see the complaints page on the Health and Safety Executive website.

Last modified: 28 June 2017 iCM Form
  1. To help us investigate your complaint fully, please provided as many details as possible.
  2. Your Details
    1. Please use capitals and a space e.g. BA4 5BT when entering your postcode