Postcode Search
Search site

House to House Collections

To collect money for a charitable purpose you must apply for a house to house collections licence.

You must not carry out house to house collections without getting permission from us.

The only exemption might be if you are carrying out a collection across the country, as you can apply to the Home Office for an Exemption Order. However, we should still be advised by you of where and when you are intending to collect.

There are regulations that govern the collections that we licence and you must abide with those regulations.

pdf icon House to House Collection Application form [120kb]

pdf icon Collection Returns Form [219kb]

pdf icon House to House Regulations [66kb]

Last modified: 19 June 2013