Postcode Search
Search site

Complaints Against Councillors

Complaints about Councillors in the Mendip area can be made direct to Mendip District Council.

These complaints can be about any:

  • Mendip District Councillor, or
  • Member of the City, Town or Parish Councils in the Mendip area.

If you think that you have grounds for a complaint against a Councillor, we suggest that you contact the Council's Monitoring Officer or one of her Deputies in the first instance, for an informal discussion.

Before submitting a complaint please read the Guidance and Process Relating to How to Make a Complaint and use the Complaint Form provided.

pdf icon Guidance and Process Relating to How to Make a Complaint [312kb]

pdf icon Code of Conduct for Councillors Complaint Form [59kb]

Completed forms need to be handed in or sent to the Monitoring Officer.  Complaint forms can also be e-mailed to

Last modified: 14 August 2018